Do you desire to work with a company that provides room to grow and learn while also offering a place to live out your purpose and passion for helping others in the field of addiction recovery?
We are hiring!
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Gracious Care Recovery Solutions is a Joint Commission accredited addiction treatment treatment facility that offers multiple levels of care to help men and women overcome alcohol and drug addiction. We are proud to provide the absolute best addiction treatment available while helping clients grow spiritually, emotionally and physically. Above everything, the well-being of our clients is the most important aspect of our care and we go above and beyond to support them on their journey to recovery. Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing and structured environment to assist clients in living the healthiest life possible.
Gracious Care Recovery Solutions currently has the following open positions:
Substance Abuse Therapist – FULL TIME
Licensure / Certification requirements:
CAC, CAP, LMHC or LCSW preferred
Must have superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Complete and maintain accurate records and reports. Develop client treatment plans. Review and evaluate client progress.
• Meeting with clients to evaluate their health and substance problem
• Identifying issues and create goals and treatment plans
• Counsel clients to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life and transitioning into a positive lifestyle
• Leading individual and group therapy sessions
• Knowledge of resources and the ability to refer clients to support groups
• Setting up aftercare plans
• Meeting with family members to provide guidance and support
Collections Specialist – PART TIME
Applicants must have prior experience in behavioral healthcare/substance abuse treatment billing, coding and denial management, payment posting and with Collaborate MD and KIPU. Responsibilities include collecting, posting/managing account payments, submitting claims and following up with insurance companies.
• Education: High School Diploma, Associates degree is preferred or the equivalent of 3 years in behavioral healthcare collections
• Minimum of 5 years Medical Billing/Coding and collection practices experience
• Knowledge of Collaborate MD and KIPU is required
• Knowledge and ability to follow-up on claims, appeals, denials and single-case agreements.
• ICD 10, CPT4 and diagnosis codes
• Knowledge of electronic billing, UB04 and CMS1500
• CollaborateMD or equivalent software experience is required
• Able to read an EOB, understand insurance contracts and be highly organized.
• Strong computer skills; possess quick and accurate alpha/numeric data entry skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, with exceptional knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Advanced appeals knowledge
• Strong working knowledge of generally accepted collection procedures and insurance reimbursement practices.
Skills / Requirements:
• Posts ERA’s and EOB’s within a timely manner
• Run A/R reporting and review accounts receivable and follow-up with patients and insurance companies on outstanding balances.
• Determine the cause of EOB denials, pull supporting data from patient charts and billing system, and work with insurance companies to resolve issues to outstanding claims.
• Researching and following up on denied and rejected claims
• Ability to work with Out of Network and In-Network facilities, hospitals or individual providers.
• Processing mail and initiating adjustments / refunds
• Prepares, reviews all patient balances for true aging and statements
• Follows and reports status of delinquent accounts to CEO/CEM
• Knowledge of and ability to follow insurance carrier guidelines in order to ensure claims are submitted with proper documentation, consent form, referral and/or authorization as needed
• Maintains strict confidentiality and adhere to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations
• Must be well organized and detail‐oriented as well as possess good time management skills
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, be a self-starter, with ability to work well as part of a team and independently, exhibit excellent work ethic and commitment to job responsibilities
• Must maintain excellent interpersonal, communication and telephone skills
• Accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness are crucial.
Behavioral Health Technician – PART TIME
Our BHTs are just as vital to our client’s recovery as their therapist or any other staff member. A behavioral health technician spends quality time with clients and observes, interacts and encourages them throughout the day, during down time, overnight, between sessions and during activities. A BHT gets to see clients when they are unguarded and are a vital part of assessing, reporting and supporting early recovery during treatment.
Gracious Care Recovery Solutions currently has openings for exceptional techs.
High school diploma or equivalent. 1+ years working in the addiction treatment / behavioral health industry. Working knowledge of 12-step recovery and Biblical principles. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Record Programs
Observe and report client behavior and activity, provide assistance and emotional support to clients, enter and maintain electronic record keeping of lab reports, act as liaison between client and staff, guide and instruct clients in sober behavior through 12-step recovery and Biblical principles coordinate and supervise group activities, transport clients to clinical office, shopping, church, gym and doctor appointments.