72,000 people fit in this stadium.
That is the same number of people who lost their lives to addiction in the United States last year.
This is only the number of recorded deaths.
There are many more addiction related deaths that go unrecorded.
This is more than the total number of Americans who died in the Vietnam war.
• There are 72,000 people in Wilmington, DW
• There are 72,000 people in Sugarland, TX
• There are 72,000 people in Silver Springs, MD
• There are 71,000 people in Fort Myers, FL
• There are 69,000 people in Daytona Beach, FL
Addiction Related Deaths in 2017
CDC figures show that the drug epidemic – fueled by rise in fentanyl – has become more deadly than gun violence and car accidents.
Death caused by addiction has now become America’s deadliest epidemic.
At Gracious Care Recovery Solutions, we are committed to providing our clients with proven, evidence based addiction treatment that takes a whole-person approach to healing.
Addiction is a three fold disease. It affects the body, mind and spirit of the individual.
We provide care and healing in every area:
• Trauma informed therapy
• Neurotherapy for brain repair
• A Personal Nutritionist (to help with brain repair and enhance the body’s natural production of dopamine and other hormones contributing to feelings of well being)
• Biosound therapy
• Equine therapy
• Biblical counseling and spiritual care
• 12-Step Recovery Meetings
• A strong transition plan back to work, school or other life purpose
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction today, please don’t leave your future to chance. Call Gracious Care Recovery Solutions today.
Freedom is waiting.